Leaving Certificate Applied (LCA)
This course is a distinct, self-contained two year Leaving Certificate programme designed to prepare students for further training and the world of work. It is designed to meet the needs of those students who are not adequately catered for by other Leaving Certificate programmes.
The course is student centred and demands that the student becomes responsible for her work, her attendance and her progress.
- Continuous Assessment of Modules
- Tasks, Key Assignments and Practical Work
- Final written exams in
- English and Communication
- Two Vocational Specialisms
- Mathematical Applications
- Social Education