- Minister Norma Foley signals the re-opening next Monday 20 July of the Calculated Grades Student Portal for Leaving Certificate students and announces that the Calculated Grade results will issue on Monday 7 September, with first round CAO offers issued on Friday 11 September.
- Minister for Education Norma Foley TD announced yesterday evening that the Student Portal for the Leaving Certificate Calculated Grades will open for students next Monday, 20 July 2020 at 12 o’clock.
- Through this portal, all Leaving Certificate students will be able to confirm that they wish to receive their Calculated Grades results.
- The Minister also announced that the results of the Calculated Grades will issue to students on Monday, 7 September 2020. This date ensures that the results will work seamlessly with the CAO college entry system in Ireland and with UCAS, the college application process that operates in Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK.
- Each Leaving Certificate student who has registered for Calculated Grades when the portal opened initially in May will receive a text message about the portal opening on Monday next.
- Minister Foley said: “To each student, I want to say: ‘From Monday 20 July at 12 o’clock, please go to the portal at Gov.ie/Leaving Certificate, log in and confirm that you wish to receive your Calculated Grades results later in the summer’
- “Calculated Grades will provide you with a formal record of your work and achievements in second-level school. They will be fair and reliable, and will be accepted by employers and colleges.
- “The results will be issued on 7 September, so that they will operate seamlessly with the CAO system and UCAS in the UK.
We ask all parents/guardians to please ensure that your daughter follows the information that they will receive in the text message on Monday and that they log onto the student portal.